Illustration Friday: Bounce

I must admit, when I saw the title of this week's Illustration Friday theme, 'Bounce',  I giggled with glee, because it meant I could use one of my favourite silly zombie images. I made this one back in 2010, and it still makes me smile every time I looks at it. BOUNCING ZOMBIES!!!!



This design can be purchased on  a wide range of products from the following stores. Click one of the banners below to be taken directly to the relevant section of the stores:




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
*You may share the work, but you must attribute this work to me and link to the product/post, and/or to my blog Lee Lee and the Bee
*You MAY NOT use this work for ANY commercial purposes excluding earning affiliate commissions (where applicable) through linking back to a product offered on selected websites with affiliate programs.
*You MAY NOT alter, transform or build upon any part of this work, unless customizing a product prior to purchase on any of the websites where this design/work is offered for sale.
*To contact the artist regarding purchasing exclusive rights to this image/design, or for more information, please use the contact form at my blog Lee Lee and the Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...