Aerial Daredevil

Geronimo!

For some reason, my camera decided to make every shot of him blurry this morning, and I didn't have time before his nap to take any more. This was my favourite of the slightly-out-of-focus bunch however. I quite like the little smirk. Like he's saying "Yeah, so I jump out of planes with nothing but a handkerchief as a parachute. Don't you?"



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
*You may share the work, but you must attribute this work to me and link to this post, and/or to my blog Lee Lee and the Bee
*You MAY NOT use this work for ANY commercial purposes.
*You MAY NOT alter, transform or build upon any part of this work.
*To contact the artist, please use the contact form at my blog Lee Lee and the Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...